How can I help you improve your health?
I qualified as a physiotherapist in 2010 from the University of Southampton, having previously completed a BSc in Sports and exercise science. I have extensive experience in a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions gained through the NHS and private sector, with a keen interest in sports injuries and post-operative rehabilitation.
Previously, I have gained valuable experience working for the Fire Fighters Charity providing operational specific rehabilitation to injured firemen. I regularly undertake postgraduate courses, most recently being spinal manipulation.
Physiotherapy treatment always starts with a conversation. If you are struggling with a condition book an appointment to come and see me in Yeovil and start your road to recovery.
- MSc Physiotherapy (pre-registration)
- BSc Sports & Exercise Science
- Australian Physiotherapy & Pilates institute (APPI) instructor
- Registered with Health & Care Professions Council
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy