The event will give you the opportunity to have a complimentary 10-minute 1-1 with Mr Shilpeth Shetty, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon. This does not replace a full consultation, but is a great way to find out more detail and ask any questions you might have.
You will then be able to speak to a member of our team on site who will be able to answer any non-clinical related questions you might have.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we respectfully ask that you help us to limit unnecessary footfall within the hospital and that you arrive alone for your appointment.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Hip arthroscopy at Wessex Hospital
- Hip replacement surgery at Wessex Hospital near Southampton
- Knee arthroscopy surgery in Hampshire at Wessex Hospital
- Knee replacement revision at Wessex Hospital
- Knee replacement surgery in Hampshire at Wessex Hospital
- Robot assisted partial knee replacement surgery in Wessex
- Robot assisted total knee replacement surgery in Wessex
Winchester Road, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 2DW
By car: our hospital is conveniently located just off Junction 12 of the M3 between Southampton and Winchester, with free parking available. By public transport: the nearest train station is Chandlers Ford - a 20 minute train journey from Southampton Central station. The 1 Bluestar bus, which serves Southampton, Chandlers Ford and Winchester, is just 5 minutes’ walk from the hospital.