Meet our experts on Men's Health Urology problems
What will happen at this event?
This event is for anyone who is experiencing urological problems and would like to explore their options for private treatment
You will receive a free ten-minute 1-2-1 appointment with our consultant urologist This does not replace a full consultation but will give you the opportunity to ask questions and receive expert advice if you are considering treatment.
There is free on-site car parking available and light refreshments available.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
How many people will be at the event?
Spaces are limited at this event so please book to avoid disappointment.
Can I bring a friend/family member?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member with you, but please let us know if you do.
Will there be an opportunity to ask questions about the treatment?
You are welcome to ask questions at the event.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Prostate screening at Leicester Hospital
- Circumcision at Leicester Hospital
- Laparoscopic urology at Leicester Hospital
- Prostate resection (TURP) at Leicester Hospital
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumour (TURBT) at Leicester Hospital
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation at Leicester Hospital
- Vasectomy reversal treatment in Leicester