This free event provides a great opportunity for anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery and would like to gain valuable advice from an expert before proceeding. Mr Alok Misra, consultant plastic surgeon, will be holding free mini* 15-minute individual face to face consultations at the Nuffield Health Woking Hospital, where you will be able to seek advice and ask questions on surgery options. Mr Misra offers an extensive range of cosmetic treatments for both men and women.
To secure your place please complete the form below and a member of our Enquiries Team will be in touch to confirm your appointment time which will be between 6pm – 8pm.
After the consultation you will be able to speak to a member of our Enquiries Team who will be able to answer any non-clinical related questions you may have regarding your treatment.
Spaces are limited so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Free car parking is available at the hospital.
Due to ongoing COVID-19 outbreaks we respectfully ask that you help us to limit unnecessary footfall within the hospital and that you arrive alone for your appointment.
*This does not replace a full consultation.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Areola reduction at Woking Hospital
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty) at Woking Hospital
- Breast enlargement surgery in Woking
- Breast reduction surgery in Woking
- Breast uplift (mastopexy) at Woking Hospital
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty) at Woking Hospital
- Eye lift at Woking Hospital
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy) at Woking Hospital
- Gynaecomastia surgery (male breast reduction) at Woking Hospital
- Inverted nipple surgery at Woking Hospital
- Liposuction at Woking Hospital
- Neck lift at Woking Hospital
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping) at Woking Hospital
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty) at Woking Hospital
Shores Road, Woking, GU21 4BY