We know that trying to conceive and/or starting fertility treatment can seem like a mine field of options, so we have put together a list of treatments to help you understand your fertility journey.
- Ovulation induction >
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF) >
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) >
- Intra-uterine insemination (IUI) >
- Egg collection >
- Embryo transfer >
- Embryo storage >
- Frozen embryo transfer (FET) >
- Surgical sperm retrieval >
- Sperm freezing >
- Egg sharing programme>
- Egg donation programme >
- Donor insemination >
- Extended culture and blastocyst transfer >
- Assisted hatching
The following is a risk of treatment:
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome >
Nuffield Health Assisted Conception Services
With 25 years’ experience, we’ve helped over 4,000 children come into the world – an enviable record that we’re very proud of!
Our staff are amongst the most experienced in the country with the sole aim to take care of your overall wellbeing whilst helping you to try and start a family. Our expert nursing team and independent counsellors will guide you every step of the way through the whole process.