IPL Hair Removal in Plymouth
Our hair removal experts at Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital can provide you with rapid access to our one-stop hair removal clinic.
What is IPL hair removal?
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology provides a fast, non-invasive hair removal for most skin types and hair colours. The usual methods of removing unwanted hair can be time consuming and a real chore. IPL treats a much larger area of skin per light pulse than standard laser hair treatment which means treatment can be faster and cheaper.
Is IPL hair removal safe?
Our IPL methods are proven and safe. All of our laser hair removal treatments are carried out by highly trained nurses who are committed to providing you with the very highest levels of service.
Reasons to consider IPL hair removal treatment at Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital:
- IPL is a permanent solution that’s fast, safe and uses the latest technology
- Our IPL hair removal can treat most areas of the body in both women and men, including the face
- IPL hair removal is a faster and cheaper alternative to traditional laser hair treatment
- Our laser-trained nurses will determine your skin type and the kind of hair you have to make sure the IPL technique is right for you
- We'll create an IPL treatment programme tailored specifically to your needs
- "I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and IPL has helped a lot with the hair regrowth."
- "I have had several IPL sessions and have found the staff to be very competent, confident and caring."
- "Thorough, professional treatment and really pleased with my results."
- "Quick, easy treatments, and the results are fantastic!"
- "Very pleased, the treatment has made a remarkable difference for my confidence and appearance."