Meet our Experts on Plastic and Cosmetic surgery
Come along and meet our plastic and cosmetic consultant surgeons, Mr Fitton, Mr Morris & Mr Dickson at our free event.
What will happen at this event?
This free event is for anyone who is considering plastic or cosmetic surgery and would like expert advice on the treatments available.
You will have the opportunity to have a free 10 minute mini advice session with one of our cosmetic consultants.
Your complimentary one to one advice session does not replace a full consultation, but will give you the opportunity to ask questions and receive expert advice.
Light food bites, soft and hot drinks shall be provided complementary to all attendees.
There is free on-site parking.
How many people will be at the event?
Spaces are limited at this event, so please book as soon as possible by calling 01752 788088 to avoid disappointment.
Can I bring a friend / family member?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member with you, but please let us know if you do.
We look forward to welcoming you to the hospital.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty) at Plymouth Hospital
- Breast enlargement surgery in Plymouth
- Brow lift at Plymouth Hospital
- Facelift surgery in Plymouth
- Gynaecomastia (male breast reduction) at Plymouth Hospital
- Inverted nipple surgery at Plymouth Hospital
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty) at Plymouth Hospital
- Liposuction treatment in Plymouth
- Mole removal at Plymouth Hospital
- Neck lift at Plymouth Hospital
- Nose reshaping surgery (rhinoplasty) in Plymouth
- Otoplasty (ear correction / ear repositioning) at Plymouth Hospital
- Soft tissue lump service at Plymouth Hospital