Meet our Experts on Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
Come along and meet our Orthopaedic consultant surgeon Mr David at our free event.
What will happen at this event?
This free event is for anyone who is suffering with orthopaedic shoulder or elbow pain and would like to explore their options for treatment.
You will have the opportunity to have a free 10 minute mini advice session with our experienced orthopaedic consultant surgeon Mr David.
Your complimentary one to one advice session does not replace a full consultation, but will give you the opportunity to ask questions and receive expert advice.
Light food bites, soft and hot drinks shall be provided complementary to all attendees.
There is free on-site parking.
How many people will be at the event?
Spaces are limited at this event, so please book as soon as possible by calling 01752 788088 to avoid disappointment.
Can I bring a friend / family member?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member with you, but please let us know if you do.
We look forward to welcoming you to the hospital.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Bilateral Tenotomy at Plymouth Hospital
- Bone Graft at Plymouth Hospital
- Carpal tunnel release at Plymouth Hospital
- Extensive muscle repair at Plymouth Hospital
- Shoulder Manipulation at Plymouth Hospital
- Shoulder replacement surgery in Plymouth
- Shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair) at Plymouth Hospital
- Tennis elbow release at Plymouth Hospital
- Arthroscopy at Plymouth Hospital