GP Education: Saturday Morning Breakfast Club - Paediatrics
Book your space
We would like to invite GP's to join us at our next education event
- Dr Arani Sridhar, Consultant Paediatric Rheumotologist
- Dr Sophie Davies, Consultant Paediatric Psychiatrist
- Dr Sanjiv Nichani, Consultant Paediatric Dermatologist
- Dr Pradip Thakker, Consultant Paediatric Cardiologist
- Caroline Taylor, Nuffield Health Childrens Nurses
- Sue Hill, Nuffield Health Childrens Nurses
Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital is committed to providing practical educational sessions, allowing you to enjoy learning alongside like-minded peers, as well as contributing towards your educational and training requirements.
Sessions are hosted at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital, Scraptoft Lane, Leicester, LE5 1HY. Sessions are led by our consultants and are designed with your professional and practice interests in mind.
The format of the morning will be as follows:
- 08:30-09:00 – Registration & Breakfast
- 09:00-09:20 – 1st Round
- 09:20-09:40 – 2nd Round
- 09:40-09:50 – Break
- 09:50-10:10 – 3rd Round
- 10:10-10:30 – 4th Round
- 10:30-10:40 – Break
- 10:40-11:00 – 5th Round
It would be greatly appreciated if you could arrive on time to allow us to check you in.
If you would like to book a place, please email email@example.com or call 0116 2743751
How many people will be at the event?
Spaces are limited at this event, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Can I bring a colleague?
Yes, we encourage you to bring as many colleagues as you would like, however please book in with the team.
Will there be an opportunity to ask questions about the treatment?
Yes, you are welcome to ask questions.
Scraptoft Lane, Leicester, LE5 1HY