Spinal treatments and surgery
This event will be held at the following venue (not at the hospital):
Mecure Leeds Parkway Hotel, Otley Rd, Leeds LS16 8AG
What will happen at this event?
The event will include a presentation from our specialist Consultant surgeon and senior physiotherapist on the types of treatments that are available, as well as getting more information on what to consider if you're thinking about treatment.
The event includes light refreshments at the start of the evening, and there is free on-site parking.
We look forward to welcoming you to our event at The Mecure Hotel.
How many places are available?
Spaces are limited at this event, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Can I bring a friend / family member?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member with you, but please let us know if you do.
Will there be an opportunity to ask questions about the treatment?
Yes, you are welcome to ask both clinical and non-clinical questions to any staff attending the event.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion at Leeds Hospital
- Cervical Spine Surgery at Leeds Hospital
- Correction of scoliosis at Leeds Hospital
- Lumbar discectomy at Leeds Hospital
- Medial facetectomy at Leeds Hospital
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery at Leeds Hospital
- Nerve blocks at Leeds Hospital
- Osteotomy at Leeds Hospital
- Spinal (lumbar) Decompression at Leeds Hospital
- Spinal fusion at Leeds Hospital
- Trauma reconstruction at Leeds Hospital
- Vertebroplasty at Leeds Hospital
- X-Ray Guided Facet Joint Injection at Leeds Hospital