Meet our Consultant on Cosmetic Surgery
This free event at Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital is for anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery and would like to explore their options for treatment and find out more information about procedures and costs.
Following a presentation on cosmetic surgery from Professor Marc Moncrieff, Consultant Plastic Surgeon, you will have the opportunity to receive a complimentary five minute 1:1 advice session with him. This does not replace a full consultation but will give you the opportunity to ask questions and receive expert advice if you are considering treatment.
There is plenty of free on-site car parking available.
We look forward to welcoming you to Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping) at Ipswich Hospital
- Breast augmentation (enlargement) at Ipswich Hospital
- Breast reduction at Ipswich Hospital
- Breast uplift (mastopexy) at Ipswich Hospital
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy) at Ipswich Hospital
- Gynaecomastia (male breast reduction) at Ipswich Hospital
- Liposuction at Ipswich Hospital
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty) at Ipswich Hospital