Nuffield Health Ipswich cataract service provides consultation, assessment and cataract surgery all in one place, with treatment delivered by the same consultant throughout your journey.
Nuffield Health Ipswich cataract service specialises in providing rapid access to consultant-led, affordable cataract surgery. Our outpatient eye clinics and the privacy of en-suite bedrooms provide expertise and high quality care to welcome and reassure you during your visits.
Cataract surgery is a common procedure and treatment is quick and simple. Many patients are able to return home on the same day, with no need for an overnight stay.
Appointments with Nuffield Health Ipswich cataract service are available usually within two weeks.
The service is led by a team of four expert Consultant Ophthalmologists. In addition to cataract surgery, our eye surgeons have extensive experience in treating general eye conditions, as well as further areas of specialist interest in the field including:
- Corneal disease of the eye
- Vitreous and retinal problems (such as diabetic retinopathy, macular holes and retinal detachment)
- Age related macular degeneration
- Eye position and movement disorders (squints)
- Oculoplastic disorders (drooping eyelids, lid cysts, out turning and in turning eyelid)
- Lacrimal / tear duct disorders
What to do next?
- Find out more about Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital
- Contact us on 01473 279 179 or fill out the form below for information on how to make an appointment.