What is a 'My Baby Scan'?
My Baby Scan is the ultrasound service provided and performed by sonographers who have many years of experience in pregnancy scanning. We use a state-of-the-art ultrasound machine at the Nuffield Health Hereford Hospital. Our HPC registered sonographers will be happy to answer any queries that you may have regarding the examinations.
- It is not necessary to be referred for an ultrasound scan
- Most women will book their scan directly
- Each scan is accompanied by digital images of the scan on CD as well as a written report
What different scans are available to me?
Nuffield Health Hereford Hospital is pleased to announce our new My Baby Scan service. We offer the following scans:
- My Baby Early Pregnancy Scan: 6 -11 weeks
- My Baby Gender and Reassurance Scan: 16+ weeks
- 4-D My Baby Reassurance & Bonding Scan: 24-32 weeks
Ultrasound has become a routine part of the care of pregnant women enabling obstetricians and pregnant women insight into the development and appearance of their unborn baby.
From examining the baby for normal development, through to discovering the gender of the baby, estimating the baby's size and providing 3-D and 4-D images modern ultrasound equipment and technical expertise enables women to avail themselves of a full pregnancy ultrasound service.
How much does it cost?
- Early Pregnancy Scan 6-11 weeks - £95
- Gender and Reassurance Scan 16+ weeks - £95
- 4-D My Baby Reassurance & Bonding Scan - £120
For an appointment please contact the Imaging Department on 01432 818912 or fill out the adjacent form.
This 20-minute workout, developed with Nuffield Health experts in pregnancy fitness, is designed to build strength and mobility to help you through labor and the demands of motherhood.