Women's Health Symposium
Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital & Nuffield Health Haywards Heath Hospital are jointly hosting a Women's Health Symposium, with an opportunity to gain 4 CPD points.
- Management of Menstrual Disorder and Gynaecology Ultrasound, presented by Miss Melanie Tipples, Consultant Gynaecologist
- Pelvic Pain, Endometriosis and Fibroids, presented by Miss Rebecca Mallick, Consultant Gynaecologist
- An Update on Female Urology 2020, presented by Miss Angela Birnie, Consultant Urologist
- Management of Pelvic Health Postpartum, presented by Jenny Pullen, Senior Physiotherapist
- HRT - Top Tips for Practical Prescribing, presented by Dr Olivia Hum, GP
Free parking, breakfast bap and refreshments provided.
08:30 Registration &
09:00 GP Welcome and Introduction
09:15 First speaker
10.00 Second speaker
10:45 ***coffee break***
11:15 Third speaker
12:00 Fourth speaker
12:30 Fifth speaker
13:00 Open floor - Q&A
Nuffield Health are committed to providing GP-focused education sessions, allowing you to enjoy learning alongside like-minded peers, as well as contributing towards your CPD points and re-validation. Sessions are hosted by Nuffield Health, and led by our consultants designed with your professional and practical interests in mind.
Booking is essential. To book your free place, please email email@example.com
Consultants at this event
The Brinsbury Campus, North Heath, Pulborough, RH20 1DL