This complimentary virtual event is for women who are approaching or suffering from the effects of menopause and will include a virtual presentation from Dr Olivia Hum, General Practitioner on the types of treatments that are available, as well as getting more information on what to consider if you are thinking about treatment.
This does not replace a full consultation, but it is a great way to find out more detail, get your questions answered or simply listen to some good advice. Dr Hum will hold a Q&A session following the presentation. You will have the opportunity to ask both clinical and non-clinical questions.
This complimentary event will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams. Once you have booked the event using the form below, you will be emailed a Microsoft Teams link, which you can use to join the event from your own computer or mobile phone.
Booking is essential.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Cervical smear at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Colposcopy at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Gynaecological ultrasound at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Hysteroscopy at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Hormonal coil at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Hysterectomy at Haywards Heath Hospital
Burrell Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 1UD