This complimentary virtual event is for men who are suffering from, or would like to know more about prostate problems and will include a virtual presentation from Mr Ammar Alanbuki, Consultant Urologist on the types of treatments that are available, as well as getting more information on what to consider if you are thinking about treatment.
This does not replace a full consultation, but it is a great way to find out more detail, get your questions answered or simply listen to some good advice. Mr Alanbuki will hold a Q&A session following the presentation. You will have the opportunity to ask both clinical and non-clinical questions.
This complimentary event will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams. Once you have booked the event using the form below, you will be emailed a Microsoft Teams link, which you can use to join the event from your own computer or mobile phone.
Booking is essential.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Cystoscopy at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Testicular ultrasound at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Circumcision at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Orchidectomy at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Prostate laser treatment at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Prostate resection (TURP) at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Prostate surgery at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Vasectomy surgery in Haywards Heath
- Prostate screening at Haywards Heath Hospital
Burrell Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 1UD