This complimentary virtual event is for anyone who is suffering with Hip or Knee problems and will include a virtual presentation from Professor Benedict Rogers, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, on the types of treatments that are available, as well as getting more information on what to consider if you are thinking about treatment.
This does not replace a full consultation, but it is a great way to find out more detail, get your questions answered or simply listen to some good advice. Professor Rogers will hold a Q&A session following the presentation. You will have the opportunity to ask both clinical and non-clinical questions.
This complimentary event will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams. Once you have booked the event using the form below, you will be emailed a Microsoft Teams link, which you can use to join the event from your own computer or mobile phone.
Booking is essential.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Arthroplasty at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Hip arthroscopy at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Hip replacement surgery in Haywards Heath
- Hip resurfacing at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Hip revison surgery in Haywards Heath
- Knee arthroscopy surgery in Haywards Heath
- Knee replacement surgery (robotic-assisted) in Haywards Heath
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear at Haywards Heath Hospital
Burrell Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 1UD