Welcome to Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital, where we take great pride in providing our valued patients with a personalised service and the highest standards of clinical excellence.
Whatever your medical condition, our aim is to ensure you receive the highest quality of patient care and first class private treatment. We have a special focus in the areas of fertility services, orthopaedics, spinal surgery, ophthalmology, weight loss surgery and cosmetic treatment.
You will find we offer everything you need at our hospital, from comfortable surroundings and state-of-the-art equipment, to highly experienced staff and outstanding medical care.
- Private en-suite bedrooms
- Dedicated fertility services unit
- Diagnostic imaging department
- 2 major theatres with Howorth Exflow System
- Ophthalmic suite
- 14 consulting rooms
- On-site pharmacy
- 24 hour resident medical officer
- On-site chef
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free on-site parking
- IVF - In vitro fertilisation
- IUI - Intrauterine insemination
- Egg donation and same sex families
- Cervical disc replacement
- Knee replacement
- Cataract surgery
- Knee arthroscopy
- Hip replacement
- Hernia repair
- Embryo transfer
- Nose reshaping (Rhinoplasty)
- Endometrial scratch
- Vasectomy reversal
- Carpal tunnel release
- Breast augmentation
- Recovery plus programme (including free gym membership)
25 Beaconsfield Road, Glasgow, G12 0PJ
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Email us or request a call back
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Struggling to get your health questions answered? Medical Executive Director, Dr Davina Deniszczyc explains how open events get you informed fast.