Meet our expert colorectal surgeon
This free virtual event is a great opportunity to explore options for treatment at your local Nuffield Health hospital. Our complimentary 121 appointments consist of a 10 minute informal chat with one of our experts to find out more information about procedures and have your questions answered.
The event will focus on colorectal procedures from haemorrhoids to hernias and will consist of a 10 minute complimentary 121 with Mr Ian Daniels, Consultant Colorectal & General Surgeon. Once booked into this event you will be contacted by our hospital enquiries team to be allocated your appointment time. This does not replace a full consultation, but is a great way to find out more information and ask clinical and non-clinical questions about potential procedures or managing your ongoing symptoms.
Booking for this event is essential and the Microsoft Teams meeting link will be emailed over to you prior to the event. Please prepare your questions ahead of the event.
We look forward to welcoming you to Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital.
How many people will be at the event?
Spaces are limited at this event, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Who is this event for?
Patients who are local to Exeter or based in the region and prepared to travel to Exeter for a consultation or treatment.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Bilateral (inguinal) hernia repair at Exeter Hospital
- Haemorrhoidectomy at Exeter Hospital
- Hernia repair at Exeter Hospital
- Hernia unilateral at Exeter Hospital
- Laparoscopic groin hernia repair at Exeter Hospital
- Laparoscopic incisional hernia at Exeter Hospital
- Open surgery groin hernia repair at Exeter Hospital
- Polypectomy at Exeter Hospital
- Rectopexy at Exeter Hospital
- Colonoscopy in Exeter