Meet our experts on knee surgery
We put our knees through a lot during our lifetime. This event is for anyone who is suffering with knee pain, and would like to explore their options for treatment.
This FREE event will include a presentation from our specialist Orthopaedic Consultant Mr Damien Clark on the types of treatments that are available for your pain, focusing specifically on osteoarthritis, knee replacement surgery, and sports-related knee injuries. We will also be giving more information on what to consider if you are thinking about treatment, and you will have the opportunity to speak to Mr Clark after the presentation, and ask any questions you might have.
A light buffet will be served, and free parking is available on site.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hospital.
How many people will be at the event?
Spaces are limited at this event, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Can I bring a friend / family member?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member with you, but please let us know if you do.
Will there be an opportunity to ask questions about the treatment?
Yes, you will have the opportunity to ask both clinical and non-clinical questions during the session.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Arthroplasty at Bristol Hospital
- Knee replacement surgery in Bristol
- Knee surgery (ACL repair) at Bristol Hospital
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear at Bristol Hospital
- Total Knee Replacement using Robotic-arm assisted technology at Bristol Hospital
- Unicompartmental (Partial) Knee Replacement Robotic-arm assisted technology at Bristol Hospital