Meet our experts on cosmetic surgery
What will happen at this event?
Are you considering a new you? This FREE event is for anyone who might be thinking about cosmetic surgery, but is wondering whether it is the right path for them, providing expert advice on the treatments available.
At this event, you will have the opportunity to meet Ms Lisa Sacks, Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, for a ten-minute 1:1 advice session, when you will be able to find out more about the options for cosmetic surgery which are available, and ask any questions you might have.
Refreshments will be provided, and free parking is available on site.
How many people will be at the event?
Spaces are limited at this event, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. When booking online, please book onto the event, which is listed as starting at 5:30pm. Appointment times will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, and a member of our contact centre team will then be in touch to arrange a time for your ten-minute 1:1 advice session.
Can I bring a friend / family member?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member with you, but please let us know if you do.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping) at Bristol Hospital
- Breast enlargement surgery in Bristol
- Breast reduction at Bristol Hospital
- Breast uplift (mastopexy) at Bristol Hospital
- Eye lift at Bristol Hospital
- Inverted nipple surgery at Bristol Hospital
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty) at Bristol Hospital
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) surgery in Bristol