About Brighton Hospital, in East Sussex
The original Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital in Hove was founded in 1976, but our present, larger site in Woodingdean opened in 1995 to meet increased customer demand for our services.
We offer a wide range of services and treatments and our facilities are exceptional, complemented by the most up to date technological medical equipment to deliver fast, effective and efficient healthcare treatments.
Our patient accommodation is clean and modern. All rooms have en suite facilities to provide you with the comfort you need during your stay with us.
All our staff are highly trained with an overall aim of creating a caring environment to encourage a speedy recovery and overall wellbeing.
Our car park offers ample space for over 140 visitors, and our location benefits from unrivalled views over the downs and the sea.
- 24 Hour medical officer on site
- 35 patient rooms with en-suite facilities
- Nurse call system
- Direct dial telephone
- TV and radio
- 4 dedicated chemo therapy rooms
- 13 consulting rooms (including bespoke oncology, dental, ophthalmic and audiology suites)
- 3 minor treatment rooms
- 3 physiotherapy treatment rooms
- Physiotherapy gym
- 3 health screening rooms (including exercise tolerance testing)
Contact our Brighton Hospital
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.