Children's Ear, Nose & Throat Disorders
What will happen at this event?
If you would like to find out more, come along to the Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital's open evening. The event will give you the opportunity to speak to our specialist Consultant ENT Surgeon, Mr Anurag Jain, on the types of treatments available during a presentation. This does not replace a full consultation, but it is a great way to find out more detail, get your questions answered or simply listen to some good advice. Booking is essential.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hospital.
How many people will be at the event?
Spaces are limited at this event, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Can I bring a friend / family member?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member with you, but please let us know if you do.
Will there be an opportunity to ask questions about the treatment?
Yes, there will be a Q and A session following the presentation and you are welcome to talk to the non-clinical staff if you have any questions about prices, interest free loans, and next steps
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Adenoidectomy at Brentwood Hospital
- Sleep study and investigations at Brentwood Hospital
- Thyroid surgery at Brentwood Hospital
- Tonsil removal (tonsillectomy) using COBLATION™ Plasma Technology at Brentwood Hospital
- Larynx diagnostic endoscopy at Brentwood Hospital
- Paediatric medicine at Brentwood Hospital