About Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital, in Essex
Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital has established itself as one of the leading providers of healthcare, serving patients from Brentwood, Billericay, Basildon, Romford and the surrounding parts of Essex since 1970.
Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital has established itself as one of the leading providers of healthcare, serving patients from Brentwood, Billericay, Basildon, Romford and the surrounding parts of Essex since 1970. We also attract a number of patients from further afield, including those who work in and commute to London.
We are proud of our reputation of clinical excellence and care which has been built over the years. Many of the most experienced, skilled consultants and healthcare professionals in the region choose to practice at our hospital.
- In 2016 our patient satisfaction survey showed that 96% of our patients were satisfied with their overall experience and that 95% of our patients would recommend our services to others
- We're a not-for-profit organisation and all our profits are reinvested into better facilities for our patients
- Our £5m refurbishment is in the final phase. We have stylish, modern reception and Out-patient reception areas, all our Out-patient consulting rooms now have air conditioning. Our patient rooms have been fully refurbished, as well as having a bright and modern Ward reception area
- We are conveniently located near to Brentwood town centre and mainline railway stations.
Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital has recently undergone a £5 million refurbishment and facilities now include:
- 42 stylish new en-suite patient bedrooms
- All of our private patient rooms now have free Wi-Fi access
- Close Monitoring Rooms for 121 nursing
- Four operating theatres including two with laminar flow and access to state of the art equipment for any speciality
- 16 Out-patient consulting rooms all with air conditioning
- ENT suite and audiology
- Private GP service
- Ophthalmic suite
- Physiotherapy suite and gym
- On-site pharmacy
- Imaging department including MRI (static), digital mammography, ultrasound (general and obs/gynae), fluoroscopy, CT (static) and general X-rays
- Pathology department
- Fertility unit
- Nurse-led pre-assessment
- Allergy testing service
- Health screening
Pathology Services for Hospital Consultants
For our consultants who require access to our Pathology User Guide please see the documents below:
Email us or request a call back
A member of the team will respond to you soon.