Top to toe GP Symposium - Orthopaedics
Top to toe GP Symposium - Orthopaedics (pre-booking is essential).
Please note this event will be held at The West Hants Club, Roslin Road South, Bournemouth, BH3 7EF.
18:45 - for registration and hot food
19:40 - for lectures
- Table 1 - Physiotherapy for headaches and neck pain with Fiona Lucas, Senior Physiotherapist
- Table 2 - Common hand conditions are not low priority procedures with Mr Jeremy Southgate
- Table 3 - How to assess the spine in 5 minutes with Mr Guy Barham
- Table 4 - Topic Robotic hip replacement with Professor Rob Middleton
- Table 5 - Injection technique and clinical examination of the knee wth Mr Paul Pavlou
- Table 6 - Injection technique and clinical examination of the foot and ankle with Mr Heath Taylor
Our GP Educational events focus on a specific topic and are lead by a specialist consultant. After the event there may be a Q&A session and you will enjoy a delicious hot meal before the lecture begins. All educational events are free to attend although spaces are limited.
If you are interested in booking a place please email email@example.com or call 01202 702830. We hope to see you there.
The West Hants Club, Roslin Road South, Bournemouth, BH3 7EF