Private GP Service at Milton Keynes Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Struggling to schedule a visit to see your local GP? At our Milton Keynes gym, there's no waiting for appointments, prescriptions, or referrals. Get rapid access to a GP at a time that suits you.
If you have a busy schedule, a private GP is the perfect way to make sure your health doesn’t get sidelined.
- Tuesday/Wednesday - 09:00 - 16:00, Thursday - 08:30 - 17:00
- 15-minute consultations
- Same-day appointments subject to availability
- Available to anybody over the age of 18
- No need to be registered with an NHS GP.
Please give us a call and speak to a friendly member of the team who can help you book an appointment at a time that suits you.
Our GPs offer a wide range of services, including women’s health and advice on minor illnesses. If further investigations are required we can request blood tests, imaging, referrals, and provide private prescriptions. Please be aware that these may involve additional charges.
We can also deliver your travel vaccinations if you are taking a personal or company trip away. Please note that 2 or more appointments may be necessary in order for us to complete your vaccination programme.
Conditions and treatments offered
- GP consultations of 15 minutes
- Private prescriptions
- Referrals to private consultants and specialists – same day, if needed urgently
- Cervical screening
- Ear syringing
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs)
- Simple wound dressing
- Sports Medicine certificate - Please make enquiries beforehand by sending us the required certificate and we will do our best to complete most requests
Services we do not provide
- Emergency or out of hours care – please call the NHS 111 or 999
- Minor surgery
- GP home visiting service
- Issue of Sick certificates
- Chronic condition monitoring and repeat medications, this is best done with your regular NHS GP Practice
- Consultations for those under the age of 18
- Consultations relating to pregnancy problems
- Prescriptions for controlled drugs
- Contraceptive Coils and implant service.
Dr Vanessa Clewett - Health Assessment Doctor
Vanessa Clewett qualified from the University College London Medical School in 1997 with a distinction in Surgery. Following this she completed hospital posts in Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry & Accident and Emergency.
In 2001 Vanessa qualified as a GP and passed the Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioner exams with Merit. She has worked as a GP in London and over the last 13 years in a busy NHS general practice in Northampton where she has been the lead for Women’s Health and Cancer.
She also holds qualifications in Child Health, Family Planning and Facial Aesthetics. Having spent the time working part time in the health screening sector she brings considerable experience to Nuffield Milton Keynes.
Vanessa is passionate about preventative medicine, the benefits of exercise and nutrition on health, and is a keen runner and tennis player.
Contact our private GP clinic in Milton Keynes
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.