Children's Crèche and Junior Programme in Birmingham
At Nuffield Health Birmingham Central Fitness & Wellbeing Gym, children of all ages can enjoy a range of fun and physical activities.
Give us a call
Our junior facilities and activity programme mean the whole family can enjoy their time at Nuffield Health Birmingham Central.
We take children aged from 8 weeks - 16 years.
Our fully-equipped on-site crèche is spacious and filled with great personality. The crèche is split over three rooms. We have a room upstairs that can be used for games and more active sessions, as well as parties. Our main room includes many tables, a large TV, giant white board and blackboard. We have a separate ‘chill room’ that has access to the staff toilet with baby changing facilities.
We also run Fun Days (termly) and hold Christmas parties where we arrange entertainers, party food and Christmas gifts.
- Baby/Chill area
- Children's toilet/changing area
- Blackboard/Whiteboard for drawing
- Weekly art and craft activities
- Board games, puzzle games, jewellery kit etc.
Our crèche is on the voluntary OFSTED register and booking ratios are based on 1:3 for under 2 years and 1:6 for over 2 years as per OFSTED regulations.
Our team of nursery assistants are fully qualified and first-aid trained.
Crèche opening hours
- Monday: 09:00 - 13:00, 15:30 - 19:30
- Tuesday: 15:30 - 19:30
- Wednesday: 15:30 - 19:30
- Thursday: 15:30 - 19:30
- Friday: 09:00 - 13:00
- Saturday: 09:00 - 13:00
- Sunday: 09:00 - 13:00
- 1 hour: £3.25
- On the day booking: £4
- 12 hours pass (valid for 3 months): £30
- Child membership: 1 month £12 (3 years+)
- From the 15th of each month, we have the following month available to book. Parents are required to book to avoid any disappointment
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your booking slot you will be unable to use the crèche that day (please inform staff for any delay)
- Children have to be collected on time according to their booking slot. If you are more than 5 minutes late for collection you will be charged an extra half an hour
- A £5 charge will be issued for all no show bookings. This applies to member and non-members. Please cancel 24 hours before your booking slot to avoid a charge
- For any booking or cancellation please contact both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org