Worried about or been diagnosed with anxiety? Our range of emotional wellbeing therapies can help you manage feelings of worry.
Types of anxiety
- Generalised anxiety (GA) – this means having lots of worries about lots of things.
- Social anxiety - having a fear about looking stupid or foolish in a social situation.
- Panic - a sudden episode of intense fear that triggers reactions including trembling, rapid breathing and sweating
- Phobias - a phobia is anxiety triggered by a fear of something specific
- Post-traumatic stress - reliving a distressing event, experiencing the same anxiety as during the original event
- Obsessive-compulsive anxiety - anxiety triggered by certain incidents, leading to repetitive behaviours to relieve the anxiety
- Health anxiety - anxiety symptoms related to fears regarding physical illness
- Choose from face-to-face, self-guided and expert-guided courses
- Complete online courses at your own pace
- Access therapists where and when it suits with our video appointments app
0333 123 4106
Ask us about our emotional wellbeing options
Email us or request a call back
A member of the team will respond to you soon.