Treatments and tests offered by Professor Terence Wardle at Nuffield Health
- Glucose breath test
- Urea Breath Test 13C
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Lactose breath test
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatogram (or ERCP)
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
Research interests include therapeutic endocsopy. Research papers include inflammatory bowel disease; acute medicine.
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Medical Association
Other post held
- Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Professor Terence Wardle works with
Professor Terence Wardle works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
Professor Terence Wardle does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor Terence Wardle does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor Terence Wardle does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.