- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone Enquiries 02380 984855
- Year of first qualification 1987
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 2819923
Professor Barrett is the most senior knee surgeon in the region having spent over 20 years as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in knee conditions and knee surgery. He has a recognised research profile in orthopaedic engineering and has been a key developer of prosthetic implants for the knee, both partial and full resurfacing techniques.
- By arrangement
- Southampton University Hospital
- British Association of Surgery to the Knee
- Executive Member of European Knee Society
- British Orthopaedic Association
Professor Barrett’s research is primarily directed into knee joint resurfacing and replacement and conditions of surgery of the joint.
DeclarationProfessor David Barrett works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Professor David Barrett does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor David Barrett does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor David Barrett does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.