- Specialities Breast Surgery
- Telephone 01473 279123 (Ipswich)
- Year of first qualification 1997
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4419442
Jane Aitken completed her surgical training in 2008 and has been a Consultant Breast Oncoplastic Surgeon since that time. She specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of breast disease, both benign and malignant and has an interest in specialist breast conservation techniques for cancer patients and in breast reconstruction. She works closely with her colleagues in plastic surgery to ensure the full range of breast reconstruction techniques can be offered to patients, where suitable. She also treats male patients with breast problems.
- Wednesday evening
- Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon, West Suffolk Hospital
- Therapeutic Mammoplasty
- Implant based breast reconstruction
- Benign breast conditions
- Association Breast Surgeons
- British Association of Surgical Oncology
- British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (Ed)
PhD in Molecular Endocrinology of Aromatase, resulting in a number of related publications. Ms Aitken is interested in all aspects of breast disease and has a number of active projects. She contributes to both local and national audits.
DeclarationMs Jane Aitken works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Ms Jane Aitken does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Jane Aitken does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Jane Aitken does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.