- Specialities Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Telephone 07773 009435
- Year of first qualification 1991
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4113320
- Fax 01865 220244
After training at the Royal Brompton Hospital, Harefield Hospital, and Guy’s Hospital, London, Ms Belcher was fortunate to work with Professor Peter Goldstraw of The Royal Brompton Hospital, London who led the new classification of lung cancer staging.
Ms Belcher, provides diagnostic procedures and minimally invasive treatments for patients with a wide range of conditions including all types and stages of lung cancer, emphysema and collapsed lungs (pneumothorax) amongst many other conditions.
- By arrangement
- Consultant Thoracic Surgeon, John Radcliffe Hospital
- Lung Cancer
- Collapsed lungs (pneumothorax)
- Music - plays the Euphonium
- Learning Greek language
- Society for Cardiothoracic Surgery in Great Britain and Ireland
- European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- European Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer
Ms Belcher has won numerous awards for her research and surgical technique, including The McCormack Medal for outstanding performance in the Intercollegiate Examination in Cardiothoracic Surgery 2010 and The Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Great Britain and Ireland, ‘Society Medal’, 2008 and 2010.
Ms Belcher has published over 25 peer reviewed journal papers and other publications.
Ms Elizabeth Belcher does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Elizabeth Belcher does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Elizabeth Belcher does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.