Mrs Ranjit is a Consultant Ophthalmologist with special interest in Glaucoma and Cataracts. She has more than 10 years extensive experience in glaucoma and cataract surgery and has been leading the Glaucoma service at the University Hospital of North Midlands since 2010.
Mrs Ranjit's special clinical interests are:
Treatments and tests offered by Mrs Punithawathy Ranjit at Nuffield Health
- Cataract Surgery
- Fellow of Royal college of Surgeons - Edinburgh
- Member of UK &
- Eire Glaucoma Society
- Member of Midlands Ophthalmological Society
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology
Other post held
- Consultant Ophthalmologist at University Hospital of North Staffordshire
- Consultant Ophthalmologist at Nuffield Health North Staffordshire Hospital
Insurers Mrs Punithawathy Ranjit works with
Mrs Punithawathy Ranjit works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mrs Punithawathy Ranjit does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mrs Punithawathy Ranjit does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mrs Punithawathy Ranjit does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.