Mr Thomas is a Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon at Leicester General Hospital with a private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Mr Thomas undertakes all general and colorectal surgery, endoscopy (colonoscopy), abdominal surgery and investigation and treatment of bowel disorders.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr William Michael Thomas at Nuffield Health
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Colorectal surgery
- Ileal pouch anal anastomosis
- Abdominoperineal resection
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- Anterior resection
Mr Thomas has a research interest in cancer screening, including flexible sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Medical Defence Union
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Council Member Association Coloproctology
Other post held
- Consultant Colorectal Surgeon at Leicester General Hospital