- Extensive training in ophthalmology
- Two year fellowship training in disease and surgery of vitreous and retina in Detroit, USA
- General ophthalmology, including cataract surgery
- Medical and surgical disease of vitreous and retina
- Medical research and post graduate medical teaching
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Vasant Raman at Nuffield Health
- YAG Capsulotomy
- Cataract Surgery
- Principal investigator for international study (View 2) on treatment of wet age related macular degeneration
- Research on anaesthesia for cataract surgery. Research on techniques of retinal surgery
- Royal College of Physicians Surgeons of Glasgow
- British Medical Association
Other posts held
- Consultant Ophthalmologist, Plymouth Hospital NHS Trust
Mr Vasant Raman does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Vasant Raman does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Vasant Raman does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.