- Specialities Gynaecology, Women's Health
- Telephone 01273 627 007 (Brighton enquiries) 07808171867 (Medical Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 1990
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4464710
- Fax 01273 627 003
Mr Ajala is currently a lead consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the Royal Sussex County Hospital. He established the Gynaecology Assessment unit in this hospital for women needing emergency care. He has special interest in:
- Early pregnancy problems (assess pregnancy viability and location)
- Gynaecological emergencies (such as pelvic pain, ovarian accidents)
- Minimal access surgery
- Gynaecological ultrasound scanning
- Benign gynaecological surgery (fibroids, heavy periods)
- Endometrial resection
- Vaginal prolapse repair
- By Appointment
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust, Royal Sussex County Hospital.
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Mr Tosin Ajala does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Tosin Ajala does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Tosin Ajala does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.