- Benign and malignant oesophageal and gastric disease
- Laparoscopic Surgery including cholecystectomy, anti-reflux procedures, inguinal hernia, incisional hernia, adhesiolysis, splenectomy, appendicectomy, diagnostic
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Tim Wheatley at Nuffield Health
- Laparoscopic anti reflux surgery
- Hernia repair surgery
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh)
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons (AUGIS)
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons (ALS)
- British Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society (BOMSS)
- South West Surgical Society
Other post held
- Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust, Derriford Hospital
Mr Tim Wheatley does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Tim Wheatley does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Tim Wheatley does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.