- Specialities Neurosurgery
- Telephone 01133 882067
- Year of first qualification 1982
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 2615851
- Fax 0113 301 0245
Mr Ross is a Consultant Neurosurgeon with special interest in:
- Cerebrovascular Conditions - Aneurysm, Arteriovenous Malformation, Skull-base tumours
- Treatment of Spinal degeneration - Prolpased intervertebral disc, Spinal stenosis, Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Treatment of Intracranial and meningeal tumours
- Procedures include: microdiscectomy, laminectomy, craniotomy and cranio-cervical decompression, clipping of cerebral aneurysm
- Stereotactic radiosurgery for Acoustic Neuroma and Meningioma
- Weekly Monday PM
- Consultant Neurosurgeon, Leeds General Infirmary
- Society of British Neurological Surgeons
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- MCh Thesis “Metabolic Perturbations following Severe Head Injury”, Belfast, 1993
- Mr Ross has been active in research into Delayed Neurological Deficit following subarachnoid haemorrhage, culminating in a randomised control trial of Lumbar Drainage in its treatment: Stroke. 2012;43:677-682.
DeclarationMr Stuart Ross works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
Mr Stuart Ross does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Stuart Ross does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Stuart Ross does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.