Sherief Elsayed is currently the Lead Clinician for Spinal Surgery at Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals.
He undertook his Fellowship training at the world-renowned Centre for Spinal Studies and Surgery, at the Queens Medical Centre in Nottingham.
He has focused his expertise to deal exclusively with Spinal conditions and their non-operative and operative treatments.
He has numerous achievements to his name, available to view at https://www.sspine.co.uk
- Degenerative conditions including back and neck pain, sciatica, spondylolisthesis
- Spinal tumours
- Spinal trauma (fractures and otherwise)
- Spinal infections
- Spinal deformities (scoliosis and kyphosis)
English and Arabic
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Sherief Elsayed at Nuffield Health
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion surgery (ACDF)
- Bone Graft
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Facet joint injections
- Laminectomy surgery
- Lumbar discectomy surgery
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Nerve surgery
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Spinal decompression
- Spinal fusion
Sherief Elsayed has published extensively in peer-reviewed journals.
He has also delivered numerous presentations to national and international meetings.
Further details are available at sspine.co.uk
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Member of the British Association of Spine Surgeons
- Member of the North American Spine Society
- Member of AOSpine
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Member of the Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
Other post held
- Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals Trust
- Lead Clinician for Spinal Surgery
- Consultant Spinal Surgeon
Insurers Mr Sherief Elsayed works with
Mr Sherief Elsayed works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Sherief Elsayed does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Sherief Elsayed does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Sherief Elsayed does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.