- Specialities Orthopaedics, Joint replacement, Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Telephone 07804 946 613
- Year of first qualification 1991
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 4644554
- Fax 02476 447 984
Sam El-Kawy was accredited as a fully qualified consultant orthopaedic surgeon in the UK in 2006. He is an ankle and knee specialist.
Following his training he completed one year to specialise in all aspects of foot and ankle surgery. He has undertaken a knee reconstruction fellowship in London and also travelling fellowships in Holland, Switzerland and France to learn the latest techniques in ankle and knee sports surgery from some of the world’s leading experts in their fields, such as Professor N Van Dijik of Amsterdam (ankle surgery), Dr Pascal Rippstein of Zurich (ankle arthroplasty) and Professor P Neyret of Lyon (knee surgery).
Mr El-Kawy works as Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at South Warwickshire Hospitals and is a fellow to the Royal College of Surgeons, Member of Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine, and fellow to the British Orthopaedic Association.
Mr El-Kawy specialise in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital:
- Friday morning weekly
- 4th Thursday afternoon of the month
- Consultant Orhtopaedic Surgeon, South Warwickshire Hospitals
- Trauma and orthopaedics
- Lower limb surgery ( foot, ankle, knee surgery)
- Foot and ankle surgery including bunion surgery, tendo-achilles problems, ankle replacement, ankle sports injuries, arthroscopic ankle surgery and complex foot and ankle trauma
- Knee surgery including complex sports related ligament surgery, patello-femoral surgery and knee arthroplasty
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Fellow to the Royal College of Physician and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine (UK)
Mr Sam El-Kawy does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Sam El-Kawy does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Sam El-Kawy does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.