- Specialities General Surgery, Key Hole Surgery, Laparoscopy
- Telephone 01926 436351
- Year of first qualification 1990
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
English, Pushto, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi
- GMC Number 4404079
- Fax 01926 328552
Mr Saboor Khan qualified with distinction from Medical School. He received extensive training in General Surgery (e.g. keyhole hernia repair) and specialist Surgery (gallbladder, bile ducts, liver and pancreas) at some of the best institutions in West-Midlands and London.
Mr Khan has also spent an additional year at the world-famous Mayo Clinic, which is ranked number 1 hospital in the USA. Over ten years of experience and recipient of multiple clinical excellence awards in current practice.
- Friday morning
- Consultant General and Hepatobiliary Surgeon, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
- Keyhole surgery of gall bladder
- Other general surgery
- Surgery of the liver, bile ducts and pancreas (specialist)
Cricket, tennis, swimming, golf, these days family comes first!
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons (AUGIS)
- International Hepato Pancreatico Biliary Association (IHPBA)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Great Britain and Ireland Hepato Pancreatico Biliary Association (GBIHPBA)
Mr Khan received his Ph.D. thesis from University of Liverpool for research in diseases of the liver and its management.
Widely published (original research), invited reviews and invited book chapters in text books.
DeclarationMr Saboor Khan works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Saboor Khan does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Saboor Khan does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Saboor Khan does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.