Mr Saboor Khan qualified with distinction from Medical School. He received extensive training in General Surgery (e.g. keyhole hernia repair) and specialist Surgery (gallbladder, bile ducts, liver and pancreas) at some of the best institutions in West-Midlands and London.
Mr Khan has also spent an additional year at the world-famous Mayo Clinic, which is ranked number 1 hospital in the USA. Over ten years of experience and recipient of multiple clinical excellence awards in current practice.
- Keyhole surgery of gall bladder
- Other general surgery
- Surgery of the liver, bile ducts and pancreas (specialist)
Cricket, tennis, swimming, golf, these days family comes first!
English, Pushto, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Saboor Khan at Nuffield Health
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Hernia repair surgery
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Gastrointestinal tract
Mr Khan received his Ph.D. thesis from University of Liverpool for research in diseases of the liver and its management.
Widely published (original research), invited reviews and invited book chapters in text books.
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons (AUGIS)
- International Hepato Pancreatico Biliary Association (IHPBA)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Great Britain and Ireland Hepato Pancreatico Biliary Association (GBIHPBA)
Other post held
- Consultant General and Hepatobiliary Surgeon, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Saboor Khan works with
Mr Saboor Khan works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Saboor Khan does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Saboor Khan does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Saboor Khan does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.