- Specialities ENT (Otolaryngology), Paediatric ENT, Nasal and Sinus Disorders
- Telephone 01223 370 922
- Year of first qualification 1973
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 1589771
- Fax 01223 281 310
Mr Gray qualified from London University (St Mary's Hospital) and trained in ENT at The Royal Free and University of California, San Francisco. He was a senior Consultant Otolaryngologist at Cambridge University Teaching Hospital and Director of the East of England Cochlear Implant Programme.
He is a Fellow of Murray Edwards College in the University of Cambridge and teaches Anatomy to Undergraduates and Surgery to Clinical (Postgraduate) students.
Mr Gray runs a busy general and children's ENT practice and has developed a particular interest in children's airway disorders and ear problems.
- 1st & 3rd Monday 09:00 - 12:00
- Weekly Wednesday 14:00 - 17:00
- 2nd & 4th Thursday 14:00-16:00
- Fellow of Murray Edwards College, University of Cambridge
- Senior Demonstrator Dept of Anatomy, University of Cambridge
- Chairman, Cambridge Hearing Trust (Charity for Deafness and Cochlear Implants)
- Member of Medical Advisory Committee and Clinical Governance Committee, Nuffield Hospital Cambridge
- Nose and Throat problems
- Cochlear Implants
- Paediatric ENT
- Hearing loss and Ear Surgery
- Facial Pain
- Congenital Ear problems
- Speech and Swallowing problems
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
- British Cochlear Implant Group
- Medical Defence Union
- Cambridge Aero Group
Cochlear Implants, Binaural Hearing, Airways in Children and Infants and Humidity and Ear Infections.
DeclarationMr Roger Gray works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Roger Gray does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Roger Gray does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Roger Gray does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.