Mr Dawson has experience in the treatment of hernia, lumps and bumps and gall stones. Cancer of the colon, rectum and anal canal. Faecal incontinence and constipation. Rectal prolapse, haemorrhoids, fistula-in-ano, fissure, pilonidal sinus and other colorectal conditions.
He has a specialist interest in colorectal surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Robin Dawson at Nuffield Health
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Ileal pouch anal anastomosis
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Abdominoperineal resection
- Reflux surgery
- Colorectal screening
- Colorectal surgery
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- Anterior resection
Other post held
- Consultant Surgeon, University Hospital of North Staffordshire
Insurers Mr Robin Dawson works with
Mr Robin Dawson works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Robin Dawson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Robin Dawson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Robin Dawson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.