Robert Dapling qualified in medicine at Westminster Medical School, London in 1982. After postgraduate basic surgical training in the West Midlands, he completed his training in ophthalmology in Sheffield. Further subspecialty training in oculoplastic and lacrimal surgery at Nottingham followed this.
He has over 20 years of experience in small incision cataract surgery and extensive experience in oculoplastic surgery treating both functional and cosmetic conditions affecting the eyelids and upper face. He offers a complete service in the management of lacrimal drainage system disorders.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Robert Dapling at Nuffield Health
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Cataract Surgery
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
- Eye lift
- Lacrimal surgery
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- British Oculoplastic Surgery Society
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- European Society of Ophthalmic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Other post held
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Shrewsbury and Telford Hospitals NHS Trust
Mr Robert Dapling does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Robert Dapling does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Robert Dapling does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.