- Specialities Ophthalmology
- Telephone 01743 282505
- Year of first qualification 1982
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 2748731
- Fax 01743 247575
Robert Dapling qualified in medicine at Westminster Medical School, London in 1982. After postgraduate basic surgical training in the West Midlands, he completed his training in ophthalmology in Sheffield. Further subspecialty training in oculoplastic and lacrimal surgery at Nottingham followed this.
He has over 20 years of experience in small incision cataract surgery and extensive experience in oculoplastic surgery treating both functional and cosmetic conditions affecting the eyelids and upper face. He offers a complete service in the management of lacrimal drainage system disorders.
- Bi Weekly Wednesday AM
- Bi Weekly Friday PM
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Shrewsbury and Telford Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- British Oculoplastic Surgery Society
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- European Society of Ophthalmic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Mr Robert Dapling does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Robert Dapling does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Robert Dapling does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.