Laparoscopic Urology, Prostate Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Bladder Dysfunction and Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Robert Brierly at Nuffield Health
- Intravenous pyelogram (IVP)
- Female urology
- Rezum for benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- Endoscopic kidney stone treatment
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons of England (Fellow)
- Medical Defence Union
Other posts held
- Consultant Urologist, Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Robert Brierly works with
Mr Robert Brierly works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Robert Brierly does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Robert Brierly does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Robert Brierly does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.