Mr Jogia is a Podiatric Surgeon with a private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Mr Jogia specialises in biomechanics of the lower limb and the management of diabetic feet.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Rajesh Jogia at Nuffield Health
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Keller's arthroplasty
- Bunion surgery (bunionectomy)
- Health Professions Council
- The Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists
- Local Diabetes Service Advisory Group
- District Wide Orthotics Steering Group
- Fellow of College of Podiatric Surgical Faculty
Other post held
- Podiatric Surgeon, Nuffield Health Leiscester Hospital