- Specialities Body Contouring, Cosmetic Breast Surgery, Plastic Surgery
- Telephone 01912 816 131
- Year of first qualification 1985
- Fax 01912 811 379
Mr Hodgkinson has been a Consultant Plastic Surgeon since 1996 and has a particular interest in facial surgery including complex rhinoplasty and facial rejuvenation surgery. He has an extensive cosmetic surgery practice including aesthetic breast surgery, abdominoplasty and body recontouring surgery in addition to a large facial surgery practice at Nuffield Health Newcastle Hospital.
Mr Hodgkinson also has a significant paediatric practice and sees children of all ages. He specialises in the following treatments:
- Thursday 17:00 - 19:00
- Consultant Cleft and Plastic Surgeon, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne
Use of tissue glues in cosmetic surgery.
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland
In the last five years Mr Hodgkinson has published and presented on:
- Use of tissue glue in cosmetic surgery
- Pain relief after breast augmentation
- New techniques in rhinoplast
- Cleft lip and palate surgical outcomes
- Speech surgery
DeclarationMr Peter Hodgkinson works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Peter Hodgkinson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Peter Hodgkinson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Peter Hodgkinson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.