Mr Dekker was first appointed as a Consultant ENT Surgeon in 1993. He worked in Birmingham between 1993 and 2004 before moving to Coventry in 2004.
Mr Dekker is lead clinician for ENT at UHCW and on the ENT Surgical Training Committee.
- Faculty Facial Aesthetic Oculoplastic Surgery Rhinoplasty Course Coventry
- West Midlands Surgical training courses - Sinus surgery and rhinoplasty
- Sinus surgery
- Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
Skiing, cycling and swimming
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Peter Dekker at Nuffield Health
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Deviated septum (Septoplasty)
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- British Rhinology Society
- British Society of Rhinoplasty Surgeons
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Midland Institute of Otolaryngology
- ENT UK
Other post held
- Consultant ENT Surgeon, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust (UHCW)
Insurers Mr Peter Dekker works with
Mr Peter Dekker works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Peter Dekker does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Peter Dekker does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Peter Dekker does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.