Wrist injuries, rheumatoid, rotator cuff, peripheral nerve compression (carpal tunnel).
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Paul Stuart at Nuffield Health
- Extensive muscle repair
- Hand surgery
- Trigger Point Injections
- Trauma reconstruction
- Dupuytren's fasciectomy
Research papers in wrist injuries and scaphoid fractures, conservative treatment of shoulder pain, elbow replacement.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Examiner to the Intercollegiate Board in Orthopaedics and Trauma
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Newcastle Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Honorary Lecturer, University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Insurers Mr Paul Stuart works with
Mr Paul Stuart works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Universal Provident
Mr Paul Stuart does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Paul Stuart does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Paul Stuart does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.