Mr Nirmal Tulwa qualified from the University of Manchester and trained in orthopaedics at the University of Leeds.
He has been a consultant orthopaedic surgeon since 2000, working at the Mid-Yorkshire NHS Trust.
Mr Tulwa specialises in children's orthopaedics.
Mr Nirmal Tulwa's main non-medical interests are cooking and football.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nirmal Tulwa at Nuffield Health
- Ankle fusion
- Bilateral Tenotomy
- Bone Graft
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Keller's arthroplasty
- Knee replacement surgery
- Tibial osteotomy
- Toe joint fusion
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
- Flat foot correction
- Trauma reconstruction
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Ankle ligament repair
- Ankle replacement
- Achilles repair or reconstruction
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation
- Subtalar arthroscopy
- Toe surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Society for Children's Orthopaedic Surgery
- British Organisation of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal College of Surgeons (Ed)
Other post held
- Pinderfields Hospital, Wakefield
Insurers Mr Nirmal Tulwa works with
Mr Nirmal Tulwa works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Nirmal Tulwa does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nirmal Tulwa does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nirmal Tulwa does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.