Mr Nirmal Tulwa qualified from the University of Manchester and trained in orthopaedics at the University of Leeds.
He has been a consultant orthopaedic surgeon since 2000, working at the Mid-Yorkshire NHS Trust.
Mr Tulwa specialises in children's orthopaedics.
- Weekly Friday AM
- Pinderfields Hospital, Wakefield
Mr Nirmal Tulwa's main non-medical interests are cooking and football.
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Society for Children's Orthopaedic Surgery
- British Organisation of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal College of Surgeons (Ed)
DeclarationMr Nirmal Tulwa works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health
Mr Nirmal Tulwa does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nirmal Tulwa does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nirmal Tulwa does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.